Wednesday, June 18, 2008


Last month Melissa and I were a part of the greatest music video extravaganza on the face of the earth. Or at least the greatest music video ever shot at the Hy-vee in Independence, MO; Buckets of Babes. Look close and you will see that both my wife and I are indeed babes. This song was written and preformed by my two bestest friends Nick and Dane. They recorded it in their house over the span of 3 months. The gang vocals at the end were captured after one Monday Night Dinner in their attic, and feature me among others singing in an angry falsetto. They named their band loversofthewomen because they are very much ladies men of the first order. Enjoy. Email it to your friends and maybe it will be the next viral video sensation.





If you do the facebook watch it here. Also check out the sweet pics of me on there. I make a pretty dang good looking woman.

No comments: