Monday, April 14, 2003

Is this not the pinnacle of human pride. I am writing my thoughts with the arrogance that someone cares. I don't even care about most of my own thoughts, why should I expect you to care? Or does anyone care? What would it mean if you cared about my thoughts? Would you want to know me, or just about me? Has it become the same thing? I would like to say that I care about people and the world, but the cynicism of my young American mind questions the hypocrisy implicit in that statement. Do I care about people really or do I just want the world to believe that I care so as to make myself appear caring? Man I ask a lot of rhetorical questions. I think that is because I care whether or not you, the person who cares nothing about me, thinks I am intelligent. I'm a dork.

No comments: